Thursday, June 11, 2009

How could I ever think THIS would be EASY!?!?!??
















The other night, I tried to sit down and have Preston take a picture of me with me "chillins". What a feat!!! Greyson started out wanting to hold his sister (who is actually getting almost too big for him to hold!) and then when I wanted to get in on the picture taking, he decided he was done. Then after Emery and I had taken about 15 pictures of just the two of us, he tried to squeeze his way in. Well....three's a crowd. We'll try again some other time.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Katie, do you know how much I love you and those two "chillins"? When you see the three of you that close together, it is easy to see they are your pink and blue clones for sure. B loves her Dudelum and Scooter as big as the sky! B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... havin' the same problem taking pics as well. Yours turned out beautifully, we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete