Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How does your garden grow....?
















Preston and I are actually shocked (well...I know I am atleast...anyone that knows me know that I have NEVER kept anything alive...sad I know) that our garden is becoming a complete success. Tonight we got to actually pick the first "fruits of our labor"! What an awesome feeling to start something from scratch, building it with your hands and now tomorrow we'll be having our own homegrown squash for dinner!!! Greyson loves to go and rake in the garden. He only rakes the same little spot over and over but he is so cute when he says, "Mommy, don't talk to me....I'm "concerrating" (read: concentrating)". All 10 of our plants are blooing and our tomato plants are full of green tomatoes. The squash and peppers are already starting and it won't be long before they're all ready for the pickin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment